When I started a photography business, I desperately wanted and needed an experience just like this to show me how to build a foundation and grow in the right direction. There is so much information out there and I just wanted someone to be real with me, tell me exactly what I needed to do to move forward and be honest about the ins and outs of owning a successful photography business.
And that’s exactly why I created MLH Coaching Sessions to help photographers, like you, build the photography business of your dreams.
Now almost ten years later and running a thriving senior portrait business I want to help other photographers get to this point too! Your session will be very strategic to maximize our time together. You will have prep work prior to the session which will build the framework for when we meet. I will create objectives, goals, and worksheets that will guide you through. My approach is to make things easy and understandable. I want you to walk away from our time together with a wide variety of ideas and resources that you can use right away.
what can you expect
- A coach, not a cheerleader. A coach sees there is something in you that you may not see in yourself and challenges you to fight for it. That is who I want to be for you.
- 3 choices of customized business coaching
- An in-depth assessment & pre-coaching planning to build your session framework
- Objectives and Plans for your session to tackle what YOU need in your business
- Game plan and goal setting
- Follow up sessions
- Support, encouragement, and accountability
COACHING IN-PERSON SALES
One of my favorite topics to discuss is In Person Sales. I love it so much because I was once afraid of it and now have seen the huge difference it makes in my business.
Watch the video to learn more about my ordering sessions and what I will teach when we are together during a coaching session.